Monday 16 February 2009

Switch timings?

After a bit more of the same as before we went away for the weekend. On Saturday night Emma refused to eat barely anything but on Sunday lunch it was a whole different story. She had the inside of 2 roast potatoes, at least 1 carrot stick and a good munch on a green bean.

So I'm beginning to wonder if lunch time is a better time for her even if it isn't for me. She is usually asleep at the time that Naomi and I eat. I might have to start taking food out with me for her although she's not yet old enough to have the finger food that it is easiest to do that with. She isn't 6 months for another 10 days and she isn't having any meat or wheat or dairy until then.

Ho hum. 10 days isn't a long time in the scheme of things for her just to carry on at dinner time and not eat much. She was doing some very good chewing of the potato and a lot less of everything came back out again which is brilliant.

No comments: