Wednesday 11 July 2007

non food first

Just cannot resist showing you these. Usually I am the world's worst nightmare for marketeers. I rarely buy anything that is 'new' or 'updated' or 'absolutely must have' and I am really terrible when it comes to things for children.

However, Naomi is still refusing to walk independently even though she cruises barely holding on. But she wants to get down from the pushchair whenever she can, especially when Luke is around and particularly when we drop him off at school in the mornings and have to wait for them to open the nursery door.

So I finally succumbed to a pair of cruising shoes for her and, if I say so myself, they are gorgeous. They had a purple pair that weren't the right shape for her foot, BIG shame, and then these which come in white, pink, or brown. I decided white would get too grubby even though they are washable and I just detest pink(!) so brown it had to be. She is a 3G which I think is about normal. Luke had proper shoes at this age and he was a 3F. His feet grow ever so slowly - only bit of him that DOES - and I can usually buy just one pair a season. Hope Naomi is the same coz they are SO expensive.

No comments: