Wednesday 7 February 2007

you can do yogurt the BLW way


A good couple of days in the H household. Yesterday we had a roast chicken which is NEVER refused by the little lady and it gives us lots of meat for using in subsequent days. I really like cooking them too so winners all round!

Today we had chilli from the freezer because Naomi failed to nap properly and I needed something quick. Because she hates a spoon this is a real problem for us to give to her so I made her another omelette. I fully expected it to be rejected - 'I only ate it last time to fool you ha ha' - but no, she demolished a whole 2-egg one with chicken, mushroom, tomato & cheese and Daddy was here to see it.

She also ate a ham sandwich at lunchtime which was another first and something else in the repetoire now. And, as the title suggests, I took an amusing photo....

No comments: