Thursday 19 April 2007

bacon and egg loaf

Time goes so fast. Can't believe it is 10 days since I last posted. Oops. In a way nothing much to report. Naomi's eating is as good as ever & she's doing really well. She's even deigned to eat strawberries! Must be a soft fruit lover like her mother. I really struggle in the winter.

But we do have a new success. We've had a recipe thread on Naomi's birth board on BabyCentre for quite some time now and I decided I needed to save them onto my computer. Amongst them was a bacon and egg loaf. Dead easy & quick to do so I made some and she basically inhaled it whole. Went absolutely mad for it. As did ds & dh which was great too. In fact ds asked for it tonight until he was told he was getting pizza ;-)

Its all measured in cup sizes & I can see that it will be really really adaptable. And it freezes well because Naomi did have some tonight and it was just as lovely as first time round.

No comments: