Sunday 8 April 2007

easter away

Decided to go and visit MIL & FIL for Easter. They usually come to us as SIL lives not too far from us in their direction. But its quite a trek so thought they should have us on home turf. Managed not to pack everything but OR including the kitchen sink and set off for the sunny Fens of Cambridgeshire.

My MIL is a great cook so we had 48hrs of being fed without having to cook it or to think of a menu. Yummy chicken casserole and roast pork both easily disappeared into the gannets I seem to have for children and there was lovely Easter cake for tea along with french bread, cheese, pate, ham etc etc etc. Naomi was in seventh heaven and I think MIL & FIL really enjoyed seeing her at the table and enjoying the food they had put together for her.
She is loving using her fork but she is still going for the all in one method - that's putting all of her fingers in with the food ha ha - not quite managing it for the camera with this broccoli but she looks so cute doing it all for herself I had to post the piccy. I thought 'me do it' didn't start until they were about 18 months lol.

No comments: