Thursday 26 April 2007

more fruit rejection but thumbs up to pate

It's been a busy busy week! Ds's first full week at primary nursery year and it has just flown by. He's loving it though so that is fantastic.

It does mean we've fallen into a bit of a boring pattern. Porridge or weetabix with fruit (pot or raw) for breakfast and sandwich of some kind for lunch. Then we try and vary dinner as much as possible. I decided to try her on pate this week as we had some left over from being away at the weekend and she loved it. I know they say not until 1 but she's nearly that and it won't be a regular thing.

But she completely refused the prunes! I was a bit miffed actually as I accidentally bought the ones you have to pre-soak as they had stones in and were cheaper than the stoned ones. And I thought why pay someone else to stone them. Ho hum!

And the only thing she wants to do with cherry tomatoes is squish them *sigh*

No comments: