Wednesday 17 January 2007

the three b's.....

Bananas, broccoli and bolognaise. The latter being not as successful as the others. Naomi has long threatened to murder in cold blood ANYONE who gets between her and a banana. And now I think broccoli is on the hit list too. Being full of iron I don't have to worry about how difficult it is to do spinach the BLW way.

She did eat some of the spag bol, albeit off a spoon. I did her some small pasta shells but she just wasn't interested in even trying to pick them up. She just regarded them disdainfully - such a range of expressions my darling has. Might have a go at making ravioli with stiff fillings - maybe ricotta & mushroom - so that its chunky and munchable. We got a better reaction with the rice pudding. Naughty I know but we were having it. She did have a good third of the banana first.

Lunch was another 'b' now I come to think of it - wholemeal bread which disappeared quicker than you can say jack rabbit, tomato and dairylea cheese. Which she attempted to feed to the bee on her highchair toy as well as herself! At least I think she ate all the bread, over half a slice! I certainly didn't find it on her chair, the floor or tucked into her clothes.

No comments: