Saturday 10 March 2007

more more more!

Despite having a cold and, AT LAST, seemingly cutting one or more teeth, Naomi has been eating really well the last few days and continuing to sleep through the night bar one of the last five. Hooray!

DH is away overnight tonight so it had to be something simple. Roll out the fishfingers! I really should get around to making my own when I make up the next batch of mini pies & quiches and am in a cooky mood. So it was Mr Tesco who have now removed the hydrogenated vegetable fat (trans fat) from all their own brand products. Excellent! I usually peel off the batter anyway but now it doesn't matter if she gets a little bit. She also ate some broccoli, some carrots that I remembered to steam for much longer(!) and one and a half large home made potato wedges. Followed by Petit Filous and an 8oz bottle at bedtime. What a chubby tummy she will have ha ha.

But its so good to see her eating! And DH said she didn't eat much breakfast so she was probably making up for that. She had a huge sandwich for lunch and a lot more banana than I've seen her eat in a while.

No comments: