Sunday 11 March 2007

we went to visit the pub today.........

Well, seeing as how DH was having a boys' night away and they were all going to the pub for lunch I decided we would too. We had roast lamb and it really shows how great BLW can be. No spooning puree into Naomi in between cold mouthfuls of my own dinner where possible. She just sat there as pleased as punch eating whatever I gave her. Unfortunately the highchair didn't have a tray and was the wrong height for the table but she managed great and not too much mess on the floor!

So roast lamb, roast potato, carrot and cauliflower. At one point I had some lined up on the edge of the plate to cool and when I next looked up from cutting up ds's meat, the nearest bit of meat had gone. Cheeky monkey had lent over and helped herself coz I was obviously being too slow!!!!!!

She was very interested in my lemon & raspberry tart, despite having had most of a fruit pot for her own dessert. Her sign for 'more' was very much in evidence. Thankfully the merest lick was enough and I got to finish it in peace, it was very very yummy!

No comments: